But today is a special day. Today is my last day at MGuide. And I will flat out tell you that because I will no longer be sitting in front of a computer screen all day, I probably won't update. So now you know. (And knowing is half the battle) We've had some good times here. You can look through the archives to see what those good times were. I wouldn't really say I'm heading on to bigger and better things. But hopefully I am moving on to bigger and better money. And less trips to the gas station. And shorter commute times. So we'll see how this works out.
So I really had nothnig to say. I just thought it was appropriate for me to update once more. This started as a time killer at MGuide. And I will no longer be working at MGuide so I won't need to kill that time anymore. And with that I bid you adieu.
Oh and here's some random songs/videos for you:
man jason segel really loves les mis (he's sung it with paul rudd too)
i like how the lead singer dances in this video. i don't know why. plus its a good song.
wtf this video? Very random and stupid. I just wanted the song. It's my goodbye song.

1 comment:
aw i'll miss the blog. maybe in your next job you'll be bored and return to this time wasting blog. do you have a new job or are you just winging it? haha
Post a Comment