Tuesday, July 8, 2008

and just like the movies...

if my life was a movie....

OPENING CREDITS:
I Want To Save You - Something Corporate

WAKING UP:
Black And White Town - The Doves

AVERAGE DAY:
Call The Cops - Liam & Me

FIRST DATE:
Anthems For A 17 Yr Old Girl - Broken Social Scene

FALLING IN LOVE:
At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M.

LOVE SCENE:
Night Drive - Jimmy Eat World

FIGHT SCENE:
Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol

BREAKING UP:
I Love You Too - Tokyo Rose

GETTING BACK TOGETHER:
Live Again - Better Than Ezra

SECRET LOVE:
U Got It Bad - Usher

LIFE'S OKAY:
Risen - O.A.R.

MENTAL BREAKDOWN:
War On Drugs - Barenaked Ladies

DRIVING:
66 - The Afghan Whigs

LEARNING A LESSON:
Parachute - Guster

DEEP THOUGHT:
Kill - Jimmy Eat World

FLASHBACK:
Duane Joseph - The Juliana Theory

PARTYING:
Ma Ya Hi - O-Zone

HAPPY DANCE:
All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie

REGRETTING:
Blue And Yellow - The Used

LONG NIGHT ALONE:
Carry Me Ohio - Sun Kil Moon

DEATH SCENE:
Whispers Of A Long Goodnight - The Lyndsay Diaries

CLOSING CREDITS:
Teenage Wristband - Twilight Singers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure we've had more than one "happy" dance to all night long. Thats so awesome.

Unknown said...

I pretty much think you should update...I check religiouslyh