Saturday, October 4, 2008

and its been awhile...

With the change of offices here at work back in July, I kinda stopped posting...well I didn't kinda stop, I did stop. My new desk is near a woman who likes to spend her time being nosy and apparently will "tell" on you if she catches you doing other stuff. I know., right? Well right now I'm not at that job. I'm at one of my other jobs. I'm at the radio station. its 10:10 n a Saturday morning and I've already been up for 4 1/2 hours. I know, right? It's not a bad gig, I just hate dreading going to bed Friday nights cause I have to get up hella early. The sun doesn't rise for atleast an hour after I've already been up. I fully know Lisa's pain now from her days at the Q. (I Q. Do U?) So I think I've definitely been away longenough that any of the very few people who read this to begin have stopped looking at it to see any updates. That's ok...I never really meant for lots o people to read this.

Another reason I haven't updated is simply because there's not really been much to update. I work 3 jobs, I have some free time, I don't do much in that free time. I may go out/hang out once or twice a week. That's my life. I can't fully complain.

However, this week was/still is a busy week. Wednesday night Lisa and I went to the Keswick to see Jenny Lewis. I am proud to say I witnessed Lisa's best concert ever. It was a really good show. The opener, Benji Hughes, was pretty entertaining and at ifrst I laughed...but by the end...well I was still laughing but I was hooked too.

Thursday night was the Phillies playoff game. I randomly was on Craigslist on Tuesday looking at things and clicked on tickets, curious to see what Phillies tickets were going for. The nit came into my head to buy Steve a present of tickets. So I did. I just wanted to do something nice for him because I know he would really like to go. It was a great night. we went down early and got foods and beers at Chickie & Pete's then headed to the game. I personally just love when Philly teams win because fans and hte city is just a lot more lighthearted and happy. (Don't get me started on the devastation of the Eagles' Superbowl loss a couple years back) So to be in the crowd for not only a win, but a grand slam...it was awesome. The cute old man in front of us was giving everyone hi fives. I'm definitely glad I got the tickets cause I know Steve had fun, plus we got to actually hang out. Nevermind the horrendous traffic we sat in multiple times on the drive home...

Today, after work I am heading down to the city to see Bruce Springsteen...live and free! He doesn't play til 3:30 so I'll just wander around "on the streets of Philadelphia" Haha I had to! Anywho, Lisa is supposed to head down and meet up with me so not only will we see Bruce, we'll get to see jugglers! Oh man I can barely contain my excitement!! But seriously...I'm hoping its a nice day of walking around and geting to see lots o stuff. After Bruce/juggligng festivities...I have a couple options.I may stay in teh city and hang out with home friends and go to the Eastern State Penitentary. However by that time I may head back to my homeland of the suburbs and hit up B Lo's thing. That's a lot cheaper than Eastern State and that's looking good to me. That way i can leave whenever I want and head home and have some time to relax at home.

Anywho...that's my week/weekend and I am excited! Today is perfect fall weather! I just wnat to walk around!
Well that's as far as my concentration has gotten, my nonexisting ADD is kicking in. Who knows when I'll write again! Keep it real in the meantime!

No comments: