Monday, October 13, 2008

ive got another confession to make...

I played Rock Band on Saturday. Jill can be a horrible influence on me! :P I'll be honest...I enjoyed it. I suck at guitar but I'm pretty damn good at singing. Ha! I feel bad for anyone who could hear me. But it is pretty cool I guess. Haha. This is my quote of the week...Ok so maybe I don't really do a "quote of the week" but if I did it would be this:
"Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train."
- Jim Halpert





Oh and while on the topic of The Office...can we talk about how
<-- this guy is named
after this guy -->
my fave from the Phillies






I'm really bored at work if you can't tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont lie, I am the best influence in your life