Game 5 has been suspended till atleast tomorrow night. I'll be honest...I'm kinda glad. I am way too tired today to stay awake and just want to stay in bed and read. Tomorrow I'll be ready to go for the Phillies win!
So speaking of reading...I am on the 4th book of the Twilight series. I never really has much intention on reading them but then girls from work told me about them and then Jill insisted I take the first book (Twilight) with me when I hung out with her. So I read it. And I enjoyed it...surprisingly. I never really read much about vampires and stuff like that. So I read the 2nd (New Moon) and 3rd (Eclipse) books in like record time. It's literally the only thing I did last week besides work and sleep. Now even though I was absorbed by them and really into them...I had my criticisms. Characters in the books piss me off and things they do make me slam the book shut and walk away before I can continue. And now I am on the 4th and last book...it's getting a bit absurd and weird and ridiculous. Obviously I will continue to read it, I've made it this far, but I am skeptic...and disappointed with how good the first book and majority of the second and third books started out and then it turned to this...it's weird. I am stil looking forward to the movie coming out November 21st. So I guess this was my review of the series. Yay but sorta nay. I'll come back and tell you if my thoughts changed at all after finishing Breaking Dawn. Lacey tells me it just continues to stay weird...we'll see.
Cause we are broken
What must we do to restore our innocence
And all the promise we adored?
Give us life again, cause we just wanna be whole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment