Friday, May 29, 2009

can you hear the hum...

...of our song
I hope they get it right
I hope we dance tonight
Before we, get it wrong




omg! An actual update? I didn't know I was still capable of these. It's funny cause I really have nothing to say. I haven't lately, if you haven't noticed. Not like me posting whatever song I'm obsessed with at that moment is a whole lot to say but atleast its something. And hey, maybe you learn to love that song too. And if so then it's not a lost cause, right? P.S. I already have used more commas in this short paragraph then I have like all year. I hate commas. Look what happens when I don't post...I learn proper grammer! Ugh! That's my new thing. ugh. Everything has been ugh right now. I almost updated earlier this week with that word and that word only. Talk about an update tease. Haha suckas! So I am also just randomly typing because it helps make the day go just a tad faster. And I would like today to go as fast as possible. It was a short week (thank god!) so I am happy for that. It did move along at a decent pace. So I am not really complaining. But it's Friday. And no matter how great a week has been, everyone wants Friday to go quickly (the work part of it atleast). And I have to work a full day today (damn Memorial Day) so it will take a little longer to end this work day. Damn I just lost my train of thoguht (or lack there of) to go get a pretzel. In the meantime here's some songs I'm currently playing on repeat (ha! you knew this was coming!)



Some upbeat...




(basically anything Shiny Toy Guns right now)


Some relaxing...




***


So Lisa and I have been fantasizing about winning the Powerball. Who hasn't? Now yes some unknown from Winner, SD won the ridiculous 200 some million, but we would be quite content with winning the *only* 20 million that it's back down to. And I have come up with the best way Lisa would respond to winning if she did. If any of you have had the pleasure (not pleasure) of listening to us bitch about a certain coworker that this will make perfect sense to you...

(09:49:04) katie o: i can picture you finding out you won here. standing up. punching her. yelling "i won the powerball bitch!" then walking out. then me chiming in with "yeah bitch!" and then following you out
(09:50:25) lisa: HAHA

That would be AMAZING! Come on Lisa win the Powerball!


***


So remember the update about The Room? You have to. It's the last post I did before this one so everyday, multiple times a day when you came here looking for posts you saw it. Right? Well if you didn't believe me that it was getting big...looky here.


***


Spongebob has been on TV for 10 years. What what ! "If I had a dollar for every brain you didn't have, I'd have one dollar"



Alright I think I'm done making this way longer than it ever needed to be. Plus I have to pee for the millionth time today. I wonder what the CEO thinks everytime he sees me walk past his door. Strategic Office Placement. I guess I'll continue to kill time today by going here. I don't care what people say. It's entertaining. So to all of you, enjoy your last weekend in May. It's almost time for JUNESLAM (I am ashamed of myself) I will try to update a little more often. Not like it matters anymore since I think any of you who actually read this have given up due to lack of updates. Plus you're probably better off. I haev nothing to say anymore. Nothing.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

wow so many things i want to comment on but now i have forgotten everything. but of course you're ready for june because duh...its my birthday month! yup i turned the whole month into a celebration! (bitches)

jenell o' boogie said...

i still read your blog. even the ramblings. :)