So apparently there's this movie that is so bad its so good with a growing cult following. The movie is called The Room. It's written, directed, starring and like everything else by Tommy Wiseau. I first heard about it over at Videogum. At first it annoyed me because its all the one writer would talk about. But I kinda grew interested, especially after I learned it was played on Cartoon Network after Adult Swim some night a couple weeks ago. I didn't watch it but it must mean word is spreading about this movie. So they do these viewings of the movie in New York and San Francisco and supposedly it's a lot of fun...kinda like Rocky Horror where people dress up and bring props and stuff. So I always thought if it ever comes to Philly I would check it out. Well...The Room is coming to Philly. May 30th. And guess what? I have f'in plans. Of course. Cause Katie O doesn't plan enough stuff but when she does try to...it all falls on the same days. Lame. Well the movie is only like 7 bucks on Amazon so maybe I'll just buy it and see if it really is "so bad its so good." Has anyone heard of and/or seen this movie before? Here's the trailer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment