Tuesday, August 25, 2009

as you make it unreal...

Paste Magazine did a review of 25 indie films to see before December. I haven't had a chance to watch all the trailers yet but some look decent and I'll have to keep an eye out for them. They mention the Nick Hornby, An Education, movie I mentioned before. The one that stuck out that I am pretty interested in seeing is Brothers. It has Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Toby Maguire, oh and the cute little girl from Bridge to Terabithia. The storyline is about a guy who went to war (Toby) and presumed dead. He actually is alive and comes home to find his wife (Portman) with his brother (Jake). When I first read the summary it seemed like a plot that has been done before. But the trailer makes it look good and unique. imo. And of course of all 25 films, this one is the last one to come out - 12/4/09.


No comments: