Monday, August 17, 2009

i wrote them down for you to contemplate at a later date...

I went on MySpace today for the first time since probably about May. I wanted to reread my haikus and share them with you. I don't remember when or who I was talking about them with but it doesn't matter. So here you go. It's amazing how my life hasn't changed over a year later.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Current mood: artistic

Bored at work I am
So I write little haikus
Hope you enjoy them

I did not shower
I probably smell real bad
Oh well sucks for you

It's a new hour
It must be time to go pee
My bladder so small

I like food on grill
Hot dog Hambuger Chicken
Ode to Barbecue

I'm not wearing shoes
Like to be barefoot at work
I really like feet

Working people sit
Listening to ads all day
Mediaguide YAY!

Ninjas are real cool
They kick the poop out of nerds
They will kill you hard

Cold beer tastes so good
I'd like to drink it all day
Life would be so sweet

This week needs to end
I don't like working two jobs
Want to sleep real late

My tummy is big
But not because I'm pregnant
I just like to eat

I am so sleepy
It is hard to stay awake
Energy drinks suck

I hope you enjoyed my haikus and my first blog in over two years. And those haikus actually sum up my curret life too - working at Mediaguide, like to sleep, like to eat, i like feet, ninjas, and peeing a lot. Yep that's my life. Keep it real!

No comments: