So remember a couple posts ago (probably not) I shared with you some covers I found? Well thanks to Google Alerts I came across this gem and just had to share it with you. It's some girl singing Better Than Ezra's Extra Ordinary. Thats the song where they go "Just like that AC/DC song, come on baby shake me all night long" Ok well shes just listening to headphones with the song singing along. But it's still horrendous enough to share with you. She butchers it. Luckily it's not my favorite song by them. But the band still deserves better. Oh and she does the thing I love where she doesn't get all the words right. Even better! And people comment that she's good? If you're not familiar with the song please look it up and listen before you watch. Within in the first 30 seconds you'll be amazed!
Happy Tuesday Morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment