Monday, June 16, 2008

by the way, your hands were shaking...

So I definitely got rear-ended this morning on my way to WaWa. It felt weird to NOT be the cause of an accident for once. Haha. It really wasn't a big thing. I was waiting to turn onto 100 and the guy behind me took his foot off the brake prematurely and kinda bumped me. Lola has a little paint on her but it's really nothing I'm concerned about. I feel fine and Lola still runs fine so everything was fine. Not exactly the best foreshadowing for how this week is going to go but you know...could have been worse. My hands were shaking quite a bit when I went to pay for my Amp and water at WaWa. But that's to be expected.

Driving home from Jersey late Saturday night/early Sund
ay morning with Lisa I was making an On-The-Go Playlist on her iPod. Have you ever really loved a song and listened to it all the time and then eventually kinda just forget about it or didn't hear it for a while? Then all of a sudden you hear it again and fall back in love with it all over again and wonder how you haven't heard it in awhile? Yeah that definitely happened to me while scanning her iPod. Blue and Yellow by The Used. I definitely haven't heard it in the longest time and remembered how much I was obsessed with it. This is one of the many reasons I love music.


I'm tired and I've felt it for awhile now
In this sea of lonely
The taste of ink is getting old
It's four o'clock in the fucking morning
Each day gets more and more like the last day

Still I can see it coming
While I'm standing in the river drowning
This could be my chance to break out
This could be my chance to say good-bye


*potentially gross picture warning* So...if anyone has seen me over the weekend they know I like to get attacked with mosquito bites. It happens every summer and I'm used to it...I don't like it but it happens. I tend to scratch them a lot which is a really bad habit. However...this time I think I either got bit by something other than a mosquito or something cause this is not normal. My toes got bitten and now my left foot is swollen and I can't bend my toes. Maybe it just from me scratching a lot but they're ridiculously red and big and it looks freakish. My beautiful feet!

No comments: