Tuesday, June 10, 2008

can i go nowhere with you...

I applied to a job today at XPN. I'm not actively looking for a new job but if something interesting comes along, I'll try it. I tried to get myself out of wanting a cool radio job because the odds of me finding and then actually getting one are slim to none. So I tried to focus on other things like training and stuff. Then I took this job at Mediaguide and it was a step in the music direction. And being here makes me want to try to get into radio again...or something related to radio/music. So I applied to a job entitled "radio host" yet I wouldn't be on air much. I would do a bunch of stuff kinda like what I did at WCUR. So I took a really long time concentrating on the application and my resume and even a cover letter. It would be nice to finally get a job that doesn't involve me needing a second job or one that actually offers me benefits. I can't qwuite say I'm fully qualified for this XPN job, but if only they knew how awesome I'd be at the job. Well, here's hoping...

No comments: