Tuesday, June 24, 2008

did i tell you lately i feel tired all the time...

I lost my sunglasses!! eek!

I had a dream last night where I was pregnant and then gave birth. It was a really easy birth. I had a girl and I named her Jennifer (Before I fell asleep I had just watched the Scrubs episode where Jordan has the girl and JD wants to name her Jennifer Dillan) Ok so you know in TV and movies...a newborn rarely actually looks like a newborn? It really looks like a 5 or 7 month old? Well by the time "Jennifer" was 2 days old, she was sitting up and said her first two words. When I told my mom she goes "well Katie obviously that's not an actual newborn, you know they never really are." So the baby is then sleeping in her crib and I tell my mom we need to go shopping. I need bottles, pacifiers, food, and a monitor so I can hear her from the other room. Apparently all I had for her by the time she was born was a crib...So we go to the store but the only thing I get is the monitor...which looked just like a "My First Sony" portable tape deck stereo thing. So then the father's parents come over and want to see the baby. And at first I forget where she is. "Oh yeah she's over in this crib." Then later little Jen is sitting up on the table talking to me. (She's still on two days old...oh and a pet peeve of mine is when parents pierce their baby girls' ears. I hate pierced ears in general but especially when the kid can't even walk yet) So while me and my daughter are chatting away, I notice her ears are pierced. And I ask her where she got them...she's like you did it yesterday. I ask if she told me to do it but I don't remember her answer. So then she turns 3 days old...and she's the size of a 5 year old. If that's not the movie Jack then I don't know what is. And that's the last I remember. Isn't there a saying that if you dream about a baby it means someone in real life gets pregnant? Is anybody pregnant??

1 comment:

Lisa said...

my sisters super prego!

woohoo!
hahah

and this is how bored I am at work, i'm reading your blog. i've regressed 8 years.
sigh.

haha :)
-lisa