Home Depot ads. 7 hours. Bank tellering. 4 hours. McKenzie socializing. 2+ hours. This is my Thursday.
So this is me blogging. This is what boredom will do to me. I haven't done this since Livejournal in high school. I don't know if this is going to be a permanent thing or just a temporary time killer so...if you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down. I haven't decided the angle I want to take on this. Maybe I won't figure that out and this will just all be a hot mess...which can be good. I just like the term 'hot mess'. I just can't fathom who would care about the pointless things I think about and/or do.
I got a new phone and I definitely downloaded "Shake It" by Metro Station. I have no shame.
take me to another place
take me to another land
make me forget all that hurts me
let me understand your plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment