I tried all day yesterday to make a new post but something about it kept getting messed up. It was really annoying. Luckily it wasn't that exciting of a post...not like many of them are. I talked about being nervous for the end of this week. I talked about East Hundred and Gildon Works. And I talked about songs I've been listening to a ridiculous amount lately. like these...
And not much has happened since then. I suck at Rock Band. I am slowly getting worse...not granted the songs are slowly getting harder but still. Something just feels off about it. And when you're on a ridiculously hard song and can't keep up and can't get any notes right...It's not fun. This game really makes me consider if there's a problem with my hand/eye coordination...or any coordination. Bitches. And there's not enough songs I know. I should get the supplement disc. I know a lot on there.
Is it time to move to Philly yet? I'm not a huge fan of sleeping with 5 blankets and 2 layers of clothes. I mean I'm warm and comfortable under it all but that shouldn't be how one has to sleep. I'm also not a huge fan of when a random phone company comes and digs up our front yard periodically and leaves it like that overnight. That one I try to avoid thinking about because it's way to ludicrous when you actually do think about it and it only makes me mad/upset.
I need to find more things to do with my hands. If I just sit here at work I pick at them and then they get all cut up and ugly. It's like I'm Devon Sawa in Idle Hands and need to pick up a habit like crocheting to keep my hands busy. However, if I don't put them to use my hand won't go around killing people. I just need anything to keep me more busy at work...both jobs.
On Monday Lisa and I are going to The Note to see Liam and Me. I am super stoked! As long as they go on after 8:30 we'll be fine. That way we don't have to drive down to The Khyber on Tuesday to see them. But I will if necessary since I have been wanting to see them for awhile now. And they need to make their schedule a little further in advance. Don't they know I need to take off work and I need to plan things and I'm not spontaneous??
P.S. you have No idea how hard it was to get those two songs in here. I wanted to do imeem but that wasn't working out at all for some reason. Then I went to youtube where apparently Joseph Arthur doesn't have an actual video for that song and anyone who posted Snow Patrol's video disabled embedding. Man why do people have to make my life so hard? haha. I am so done with this post it's not even funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment