So we're all well aware the Phillies won the World Series. I'm delayed in updating that fact due to me taking off Thursday and having no motivation to do anything on Friday. So they won. Holler! I love when the city is happy. And that's why I like it when Philly teams do well. Natalie sent out this article which I agree is a pretty good one on the whole thing. I also just spent about an hour trying to find the Comcast commercial that shows the tiny William Penn statue on top of the new Comcast building and talks about how the curse is over. Unfortunately I couldn't find it. But I like it. Look for it. Congrats Phils! Oh and thank you Chase Utley for making the above shirt possible. Ha! Found the commercial:I totally ignored all Halloween plans I had for Saturday night. I went home Friday night and saw my nephew dressed up as a Transformer and then got to see him play soccer Saturday morning. Yeah was definitely the best kid out there. He should be playing with 5 and 6 years old. He could take them. By the time I got back to Exton after hanging with my brother and mom for awhile...I had no motivation to go out. I had wanted to see all the girls from college and also the boys over at E. Nields but it just wasn't happening. I want to have plans the nights I don't and when I do I skip them to do nothing. I'll never understand me. Plus my shift at the radio station got switched from Saturday mornings to Sunday mornings. I'm supposed to be taking it as a compliment because those shifts are a bigger deal but I don't see it that way. More things go on Saturday nights and it kinda puts a damper on everything when I have to wake up at 5:45 Sunday mornings. LAME! We'll see how long I can keep this up. I hate working Sundays. But alas...Sorry to everyone I didn't get to see!
**Does anyone have any suggestions for good books to read? I finished the Twilight series and want to stay in the habit of reading but I don't have anything right now. I tend not to have a specific genre I like...usually if people think its good I'll try it...and usually like it as well. Please let me know!
I want to feel the car crash
I want to feel it capsize
I want to feel the bomb drop, the earth stop til I'm satisfied
I want to feel the car crash
cause I'm dying on the inside
I want to let go and know that I'll be alright
I want to feel it capsize
I want to feel the bomb drop, the earth stop til I'm satisfied
I want to feel the car crash
cause I'm dying on the inside
I want to let go and know that I'll be alright

No comments:
Post a Comment