Monday, November 17, 2008

i want something else to get me through this...

I have found my new favorite blog. I almost want to be like screw mine, read this....90s Music Blog. It's a straight way right to my heart. It talks about allll my favorite bands. I agree with everything...for the most part. I found it while looking up info on Third Eye Blind's new album. Tomorrow they release a little 3 song EP as a preview to their full length, Ursa Major, which comes out sometime in 2009. Now there's been some talk about their one song - Non Dairy Creamer. I heard it on Stereogum (you can too...here) Now there words are kinda weird...a little too subtle with its meaning. I do enjoy the music and I'm sure it'll grow on me. I just miss hearing his voice in new songs. Haha. I was surprised with reading the comments people left about it. There was a lot more positive opinions and comments about the song. Maybe I'm just too used to reading Yahoo! Music Blog where people constantly bash anything the guy writes about. Poor guy. Maybe there's just a lot more people like me who heart Third Eye Blind so much that they can't do wrong...well I still haven't decided if Non Dairy Creamer is wrong or not...we'll see. It does quote M.I.A. at the very end...so I think that's kinda cool. Any opinions?

And just a reminder of the greatness that is 3eb and the beautifulness that is Stephan Jenkins:
Hows It Going To Be - Third Eye Blind

No comments: