Wednesday, November 19, 2008

you labeled me, ill label you....

...so I dub the Unforgiven

So a little awhile ago I came across a video of a cover of "The Unforgiven" by Metallica. It's by a 19 year old Swiss girl, which I found interesting. I was skeptic at first, mainly because I think Metallica deserves only really good covers. But it kinda grew on me. And then today I came across a Finnish cello metal band. I know it sounds awesome to me too! And they do covers of Metallica and other metal bands. And the first one I saw was The Unforgiven. And that's what made me go back and look up Stefanie Heinzmann's cover. I just find it really interesting how people can interpret the same song and make such different versions of it. Well here you go...the first video is Swiss and the second is Finnish.




No comments: