Thursday, November 6, 2008

i don't wanna rock DJ...

...but you're making me feel so nice.

I get to play DJ again this Saturday for a half hour this week! Eventhough my shift got switched to Sunday mornings over at WNWR, I am working both mornings this weekend to make some extra cash. So from 7-7:30 Saturday morning I get to play whatever I want. Board Op's Choice! Now I've gotten to do this before but I only had my car mix cds to work with so I had limited options. But since I have off tomorrow I'll have time to get some songs together. Here's where you come in...any ideas? I mean it's only a half hour but I can get a handful of songs in. I mean hey if you're going to be awake at 7 am on Saturday morning and would be listening...I'd be happy to play any requests. haha. I think I'm just realizing that I'm getting a small chance to be a DJ on an actual radio station! One that people actually listen too! Haha. And the Ops Manager who is in charge of
me said I did a great job with the songs I've played before. He also said he was gonna put my name in at Clear Channel. He usd to work there and might start again. We'll see if anything comes out of that. So throw some random songs at me. As always...no foul language. Oh and for all you Gospel fans out there...I technically have free range of Sunday morning 7-7:30 too but it has to be gospel music...I'll probably just use what they have at the station...but you never know...one of you reading this may know some really good stuff. Let me know!

Last night after I had dinner with Jill I came home and got al comfy in my bed and watched one of the greatest movies ever...Girl. Jill got it for me as an early birthday present. So much of it reminds me of my own high school life...except I was never so much a groupie..really. But the movie reminds of me Coll K like whoa and I miss living the life of concerts, hot lead singers, music, being up with the scene...it was awesome. Ahh...the days of simpleness. Plus it's nice just to look at Sean Patrick Flannery. He's hott.

No comments: