Thursday, November 20, 2008

can't it just be beautiful...

When I left for work this morning it was slightly flurrying! That means it was technically snowing on my birthday! What What! Surprisingly today's been a good day so far. I'll admit I kept forgetting/not realizing today was my birthday. Lisa got me a corn muffin! Best. Present. Ever.

Work needs to end now! I want my 3 day weekend to begin! I want a beer! I want to sleep late! And I don't want to spend my b-day here! Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I'm so old! Hahaha.


All possibilities
Are landing at my feet
There's nothing I can see
But possibilities

All colours are changing in my eyes
Your hopes are all fading, that will never do
You're seeing the world through cynical eyes
I'm seeing the world through the eyes of somebody new

Oh, there's a hope left
There's a dream still in my heart
Look past the answers
There's a chance that there's no rulebook for this love

No comments: