TODAY IN THE NEWS
No McNuggets?? Call 911!: Yeah that's right. A lady called 911 not once...not twice...but three times because she ordered Chicken McNuggets at McDonalds and after she paid, they realized they were out and weren't give her a refund. Folllow the link for audio clips of the 911 calls. No more needs to be said about this...everyone grasps the ludicrousness of it.
Recession Doesn't Effect Beautiful People: This one makes it kinda hard to look at Jennifer Aniston again without thinking differently. $50,000 on a haircut. Now granted...it wasn't just the haircut...she had to pay room and board for her hair dresser but still...I don't cut my hair cause I don't want to spend the 12 bucks at Hair Cuttery. Get your damn priorities straight, Rachel!
Justice For Harry Potter: And by Harry I mean the poor kid that was killed right after he finished filming HP6. The guy who did was officially convicted yesterday of murder. He was being sentenced today. Sidenote...I forget who Marcus Belby was in the book...
The Inquirer Discovers Twitter: Ugh I don't understand the fascination with Twitter. It seems boring. But that's just me. I don't want this to turn into people coming to me and trying to tell me the benfits of Twitter and how wonderful it is. No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment