Wednesday, July 29, 2009

and its not what it seems...

Lisa wanted me to do that Facebook thing with the one band and their song titles answering the questions. She wanted me to do it with Something Corporate. So I did. I'm not posting it on Facebook.

1. Are you male or female: Miss America


2. Describe yourself: Ruthless

3. How do you feel about yourself: Break Myself

4. Describe your ex boyfriend: You're Gone

5. Describe your current boy situation: Anything, Anything

6. Describe your current location: Cavanaugh Park

7. Describe where you want to be: Space

8. Your best friend is: Punk Rock Princess

9. Your favorite color is: She Paints Me Blue

10. You know that: I Don't Want A Job

11. What's the weather: (Hurricane) The Formal Weather Pattern

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Drunk Girl

13. What is life to you: Not What It Seems

14. What is the best advice you have to give: I Want To Save You

15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Letters To Noelle

No comments: