- The 4th of July: tailgating, FDR park, swings, stickball, margaritas, rooftops, some sunburn, stolen beer, amatuer fireworks, and lots of fun
- Thursday night goth kids outside the apartment - lots of entertainment
- Lisa and I finished Buffy. How am I gonna spend my Sundays now?? We've been watching the series for atleast 3-4 months now. It's gonna be weird.
- I got The Room in the mail! I can't wait to have time to watch it! I hope it's cheesey good!
- Yesterday work (both jobs!) went fast! It was a decent day...for being a Monday where I work a lot
- The Phillies swept the Mets over the weekend then beat the Reds last night 22-1 (all at home!)
- My car is up for inspection so I have to finally get my windshield fixed....UGHHHH...
- Lisa and I attempted to go down the shore but gave up after crappy traffic. So Chickie & Pete's instead!
- I get to see more fireworks on Friday at the Phils game!
- I really enjoy Blip.fm. It's an interesting way to learn about some new bands, songs, covers, etc. http://blip.fm/kayteeoh
- Annoying girl at work should be getting fired soon. Sucks though cause then we're even more hella short staffed, making it impossible for me to call out when I'm down the shore and allow my parents to pay me to stay down there longer. Ugh. These jobs are wearing on me HARDCORE!
- I'm still craving a ridiculously huge and good cheeseburger. Tomorrow my dept at work is going to Fridays for lunch/meeting. So maybe then...
- NO MIDAS THIS WEEK!
- Try and win me tickets for O.A.R. at radio1045.com Please and Thanks!
- Vote Victorino at mlb.com for the All Star game! Right now!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
to the playground, where everythings ok...
I apologize. I did not realize it had been so long since I posted. There was a long weekend involved and some nation celebrating a birthday and all that good stuff. So here's a little recap of what I've been doing with my time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment