So I used to read this one Philly blog because it started annoying me after awhile when I caught on to how pretentious they were, how in love with Fishtown and in hate with the Northeast. I also got annoyed because they were obsessed with some guy named Arthur Kade. Apparently he used to be a successful financial guy in the city, but now he's trying to make it big in acting. But they never shut up about him and it got old...real quick. But when I came into work this morning and read my Google Alerts, there was something about him. And now I can kinda understand why the blog was obsessed with making fun of him. He's a tool. But they're still an annoying website. Anywho...what I read was a recent entry from Kade himself on his website. What he wrote is hilarious...hilarious in "I'm a self centered douchebag" kind of way. I wanted to share it. I don't care to know anymore about him or see him become famous. I hope you enjoy how he views hmself.
Toolbag of the Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are not even kidding. what a tool bag. he's not even A tool. he's a bag full of um.
Post a Comment