Tuesday, June 23, 2009

and the antelope eat the grass...

IN THE NEWS

Heartfelt: A 10 year old girl's one last wish before she died from cancer was to see the new movie Up. Disney brought her a copy for a private viewing. She died 7 hours later. Tear!

Awesome: I obviously would never eat here but I think the theme of this place is clever. It's a restaurant that prides itself on being horrible for you food. It's not trying to act like any of it is healthy. And it's all hospital theme. Cause they're aware it could kill you. And of course people are raising hell about it. Don't Go There! Problem solved. Forget it exists. Go eat at Saladworks! I hate people who complain about things like this when it's not being forced down their throats. It's not like every other restaurant is closing and they'll have to go there. Ignore it! It's not hurting you. God dammit people get a life of your own and become obsessed with that for once.

Pointless & Don't Care: Why are these stories considered news? Why do I care that a couple over in Wyoming were knocked off their bike by an antelope? It's Wyoming. Antelope outnumber people. Maybe it would be news if they died. But no they're perfectly fine. And why is it news that a man was found drunk in a trash can? That happens everyday on a college campus I'm sure. Hell that's how I woke up this morning. Isn't the news supposed to be important, life affecting stories? Now the DC Metro crash. That's news. It's the worst DC Subway crash in history. People died. It will affect people's commute. That is important. If anything the drunken man and antelope stories are funny. They're amusing stories. Stories are different then news. Fox News go suck a fuck.

No comments: