- Lisa took off today
- the A/C wasn't working for most of the morning
- my audio is taking well over a minute to load each clip
- every website is taking forever to load everything
- she is wearing flip flops and constantly walking around heavily
- she is extra tired today and getting original (yet still obnoxious) with her yawns
- all the toilets are clogged (again) and I really have to pee
- I have to settle at job number 2 tonight and do things that I don't know how to
- I have to go to job number 2 today
- STOP BEING SO LOUD WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO!
- I don't care how short this week is...so far it still stinks.
- Personal phone calls should be banned from the office. Go outside and talk.
- I couldn't find a normal audio version of a song I wanted to post on blip.fm
- I HATE MIDAS WITH A FIERY PASSIONNNN!
Monday, June 29, 2009
it makes me want to punch babies...
Heads up. I'm gonna vent a little. Lisa's not here to let me do it to her. Today is annoying...here's some reasons why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you can vent to me all day tomorrow. sorry for taking off today :(
Post a Comment