Wednesday, June 24, 2009

just watch the fireworks...

So I'm bored. I am going on no sleep, yet I'm pretty awake right now. I'm trying everything to stay occupied so I don't get all sleepy. It's Wednesday. All I need to do is make it til 9pm and I'm golden. The rest of the week will be easy. So magically make it 9 hours from now! Unfortunately I don't really have anything to add. You know I always want to update. It's a great way to kill time. But I never have anything to discuss or share with you. And I'm sorry for that. I've been hanging out here recently. It doesn't seem to be hella popular but I enjoy it. It's like perfect for me. Join and listen. Blip.

Yesterday I was trying to post the greatest trailer for HP6. You know just to get you pumped since its less than a month away! However, the user on youtube disabled embedding and no where else allowed me to embed. Why would you disable? That's just lame. So here's a boring old link to it. So stoked! So so stoked!

So Lisa and I have a nice little Saturday planned. While everyone else that I know will be dancing and drinking at a wedding, we will be eating chocolate chip pancakes, tasting Philadelphia, and watching fireworks. I'm really excited. I heart fireworks like whoa and I've been craving pancakes like whoa. Watch I wake up Saturday and don't want them. Story of my life. But not this time. I will want them and I will eat them. all of them. nom nom nom. Oh and did I mention I get to sleep late? YAY! And as of right now Saturday is supposed to be sunny and warm. A perfect day to be outside. Hollller.

So I posted this song back in May. But I'm still constantly listening to it. It's like the perfect song for my mood that keeps hanging around. This time I'll share with you a video of them performing for some radio station. I like it cause the girl does some back up toards the end and it sounds pretty good. I'll try and find a new mellow song to be obsessed with after this. But for now, this is my life.


No comments: