skip to main |
skip to sidebar
i gave my love an apple that had no core...
When will I allow myself to part with $1000 to buy this beauty? My ibook is crap. (Yes they do kinda look exactly the same. I'm not one for much change) Yet I do love it. But one day it just won't work. It's not even a laptop anymore cause once I unplug the charger, it shuts off. It's slow and old. And I can't upgrade to Adobe Flash 10 or whatever. So I can't watch anything! Do you wait til your computer finally dies/blows up before you get a new one? Or is the rainbow spiral popping up every time you click anything a good sign? What does it mean when my Firefox 'stops responding' every five minutes? And the fact that it's not even portable anymore. I mean I have had it for 4 years this summer. What's the average lifespan on a Mac laptop? I'd be a lot more nervous if I didn't have my external hard drive. Though I should really start moving all my pictures over to it. I just don't have time for that huge project. But it is a project that I enjoy. So I shall do it. Soon. Hopefully.
I want it. I need it. I don't know if I'll be able to wait til Christmas. So when so I actually let myself buy it??
1 comment:
we should both buy a new one now. we can go into debt together. well at least i would...
Post a Comment