Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you're a leonard cohen song...

I've found a new website. I don't think I'll be coming to it every single day but its fun today. It's Hunch.com. It makes decisions for you. And we all know I need help in that area. I am so indecisive. So it helps you out by asking you a series of questions and once it's asked you enough to come up with some answers it give you three different options. You can pretty much ask it anything. I've done more serious topics such as What Profession Should I Be? (Editor) or What Is My MBTI Personality Type? (ISFJ: Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging). I've also done random topics like What TV Show Should I Watch? (Six Feet Under) and What Song Lyrics Should I Like? (Chutes Too Narrow by The Shins...also Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen). So its kinda cool. I also asked What Pair Of Jeans Should I Buy? But that wasn't helpful. It almost like taking stupid Facebook quizzes...depending on what question you ask. If you ask What Sex And The City Character Am I? (Miranda??) then it's just like FB quizzes. But you won't have to post them on FB and annoy every other person who has to see it. But it can be somewhat insightful with other, more useful topics. Lisa always tells me I'd be good as an editor. I know I would be. I'd be good at proofreading and copywriting and things of that nature. I just never really considered that before. So if you're bored and think it would be fun to find out what band you would like or where you should go on vacation...go kill some time. This was a lame post. I'll try again later.

Should I get drunk tonight? - make thousands more decisions on Hunch.com


No comments: