skip to main |
skip to sidebar
one day you will wake up...
I first heard this song back in the day when I was still making mixtapes off the radio. Y100 played it during their new and local music show on Sunday night. He's not local but at the time this song was new. I think circa 1999. Anywho I liked what I was hearing so much I started taping the song but they never said who or what it was afterwards. And for awhile I never lnew. Until the power of the internet. My family was a year or two behind the rest of the world to get it but when I did I quickly got into Napster. (Here's a little tidbit for you: the first song I ever downloaded off of Napster, meaning the first song I ever downloaded illegally, was ABBA - Dancing Queen) One of the first thnigs I ever looked up was this song and who it was. Luckily I found it. And I believe it became the second (atleast within first 5) song to download. Anywho. This song is still amazing and I haven't listened to it in a while. It tends to be my "think positive" song. And I need that right now. Here are the lyrics. I hope you like it as much as I always have.
Owsley - Coming Up Roses
*I knew I hated imeem for a reason. but it's the only place I could find the song. It's only a 30 second clip apparently. Here's the link to the actual song. If you belong to imeem to can listen you the whole thing. I just didn't want to talk all about this song and then tease you with only a couple seconds of it. Alright I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment