A Honda Fit. (I decided it will be a male cause then I can say I like my cars like I like my men...Fit. BLAM!) So not necessarily this exact one. But yeah. I like it. It's small and cute. And one day I will own it. I think we can be good friends. Now there is a small part of me that feels like I should buy an American car to, you know, help that economy out. But I don't like American cars (except Saturns but they are slowly disappearing). And the economy will bounce back eventually anyway so it's not like me getting a Ford will bring it back soo much sooner. So that's how I reasoned with that. So if anyone else likes this car and would like to be in this car with me driving, you can donate to the KTO FIT FUND. And together we can make this happen. Thank you.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
windows tinted, right side dented...
So I'm not really into cars. I'm not. I got my first car because a girl I worked with was selling it. Bad idea. I actually don't really know how I chose a Corolla for my next car. I guess I knew I wanted a simple, small 4 door with good gas mileage. That's about all I cared about. And that turned out to be a good idea. i heart Lola. But lately I've been contemplating needing a little change. (Yes the thought alone makes me feel like I'm betraying Lola) I need a lot of change in my life so why not make it my car too? I think it's also a mixture of the fact that I'm about to finish paying for Lola in August and I want something a little smaller to make parking a tad more easy. If I bought cars like my dad does then I would be looking already and ready to buy as soon as I finish my last payment. He likes to buy a new one once he finishes paying for the old one. It's tempting but I think it would be nice to save some money with not having a car payment for a while. But whenever I am ready to break ties with Lola, my decision is already made. And luckily if I wait I should be able to get a used one cheaper. It's smaller and has fun color options. Yep I have my priorities down. Here he is:
A Honda Fit. (I decided it will be a male cause then I can say I like my cars like I like my men...Fit. BLAM!) So not necessarily this exact one. But yeah. I like it. It's small and cute. And one day I will own it. I think we can be good friends. Now there is a small part of me that feels like I should buy an American car to, you know, help that economy out. But I don't like American cars (except Saturns but they are slowly disappearing). And the economy will bounce back eventually anyway so it's not like me getting a Ford will bring it back soo much sooner. So that's how I reasoned with that. So if anyone else likes this car and would like to be in this car with me driving, you can donate to the KTO FIT FUND. And together we can make this happen. Thank you.
A Honda Fit. (I decided it will be a male cause then I can say I like my cars like I like my men...Fit. BLAM!) So not necessarily this exact one. But yeah. I like it. It's small and cute. And one day I will own it. I think we can be good friends. Now there is a small part of me that feels like I should buy an American car to, you know, help that economy out. But I don't like American cars (except Saturns but they are slowly disappearing). And the economy will bounce back eventually anyway so it's not like me getting a Ford will bring it back soo much sooner. So that's how I reasoned with that. So if anyone else likes this car and would like to be in this car with me driving, you can donate to the KTO FIT FUND. And together we can make this happen. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment