So this weekend I was 'tagged' in a butt load of pictures on Facebook...from two different people circa 2004/2005. I found that a weird coincidence since neither album was recent. One was from MACRock in college and the other was shore vacations with home friends. Now I guess I found that one weird because I have since stopped being friends with those people. I think they gave up on making an effort since I lived further away and couldn't always get home. Too bad for them because lately I have been hanging out with other home friends more than ever since high school. Katie O's making her comeback bitches! Get used to her! I'm a nerd.
Sadly I just put my two weeks in at the radio station. Well technically it was 3 weeks...I'm giving them til the end of December. I finally had to do it. It was an easy, fine job but I hated the schedule. Ever since he moved me to Sunday mornings. Well I still hated Saturday mornings but they weren't as bad. Sitting in on a Friday night wasn't as bad as giving up Saturday nights. I would dread the weekend and not be able to sleep the night before and be miserable as I got out of bed. In the end it just wasn't worth it. I got the experience I needed but didn't have much room to grow...atleast not at that station. Also, I can now go back to working Monday through Friday at Medaguide for only 7 hours...instead of 8 1/2 hour days Monday through Thursday. So maybe I won't be as tired by the time I get home from Commerce (TD). I can't wait til the first weekend in January now when I can sleep late both Saturday and Sunday!
I can't wait til Wednesday! My sister has her baby and I can go home after work and have Thurs, Fri, and Sat off! I'm so stoked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment