So it is a shame about Holmesburg, however it is just yet another thing to change about the NE. Anymore I come home and theres always somethiing different or changed. Change is lame. And...even though this affected me enough to make a blog about it...I am definitely not as torn over it as this guy...poor old man...Monday, December 1, 2008
rock to the rhythm and bop to the beat...
When I was home this past weekend for T-Day, I found out the Holmesburg Library is closing. This library was a 5 minute walk from my parents house and I would go there after school to do homework/hang out in grade school. I then found this article about the closing of a bunch of Philadelphia libraries. Lame. I heart books.
So it is a shame about Holmesburg, however it is just yet another thing to change about the NE. Anymore I come home and theres always somethiing different or changed. Change is lame. And...even though this affected me enough to make a blog about it...I am definitely not as torn over it as this guy...poor old man...
So it is a shame about Holmesburg, however it is just yet another thing to change about the NE. Anymore I come home and theres always somethiing different or changed. Change is lame. And...even though this affected me enough to make a blog about it...I am definitely not as torn over it as this guy...poor old man...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment