skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 8, 2008
gonna leave this world for awhile...
I still don't know how I feel about the Beyonce song. I like her voice in it but the words piss me off. But I am always a sucker for a good mash up. Kudos.
1 comment:
Lisa
said...
you're welcome for that.
December 9, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blindly falling faster
...or are you stronger to remain?
This Is Me
kto
.musicbox superhero.
View my complete profile
These Are Other People
.fountain of youth.
.whatever the fuck.
.tiny piece of nothing.
.bad ideas.
.90s music.
This Is What I've Written
►
2009
(110)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(49)
▼
December
(15)
taking my time but it's time that I'm wasting...
i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes...
its gonna be a long, long year...
good times come and good times go...
northern wind, chimney smoke...
so what im still a rock star...
its going home and getting warm by the fire...
something happens and im head over heels...
gonna leave this world for awhile...
boy, you can't come soon enough...
well tonight thank god its them instead of you...
back down the bully to the back of the bus...
im the one who wants to be with you...
but its not your fault...
rock to the rhythm and bop to the beat...
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
1 comment:
you're welcome for that.
Post a Comment