10 Days left til Christmas!
Sorry for the lack of updates but I was home in Philly and had better things to do then try and kill time while sitting at work...like now. So only 10 days left...its coming pretty fast. I always get ambitious and start my shopping early but then theres always one or two things I don't feel like shopping for or don't know where to find them so I put it off so I still end up shopping last minute. And I don't want to be out shopping the weekend before Christmas but that seems to be whats gonna happen...
So is your Christmas song/video of the day. Apparently there is no actual video for this song and imeem doesn't have just the song to embed so you're gonna get this cheesey youtube video. I think it just has random graphics that can be slightly entertaining. Enjoy. It's another one of my favorite Christmas songs...
Better Than Ezra - Merry Christmas Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment