1) Where did you begin 2008?
Jen's house in West Chester
2) What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day?
I was actually in a relationship. Did we do anything for V-Day? No not really. I liked that.
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Unfortunately no...
4) How did you earn your money?
Working 3 jobs
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Only to visit my sister and the new baby
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
I got pulled over for running a red light...it was 6 am on a Saturday morning - just my luck that the only car around just so happened to be a cop. And the bitch gave me an extra ticket for having the wrong address on my license! I always get the female pissy cops...
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Hmm...actually I don't think anything
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
TJ and Lauren! That was the only wedding I went to this year. People start getting married! I want to get drunk at an open bar and dance in a dress!
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yeah...
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Lauren finally had another baby! My friend Eylonda from work had a boy too....I think that's it. I know two people who are about to pop right at the beginning of '09...
12) Did you move anywhere?
Haha for once no. This might have been the first year since I started college that I didn't move anywhere...I can't wait to move though! I hate the suburbs!
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
I went to a bunch of shows at bars and saw bands whose names I can't remember...The main ones sticking out are Jenny Lewis, The Duke Spirit, East Hundred, JeNell & the Yets, Hello Tokyo...OH! Jimmy Eat World! and Paramore...they were all the good shows at least...
14) Were you registered to vote?
I actually registered to vote this year and then proceeded to vote for the first time ever this year
15) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Who the hell still watches that show? but I did want Stephanie to win Top Chef...and she did!
17) Where do you live now?
For two unfortunate more months I will continue to reside in Exton, Pennsylvania...I'm so done with this town!
18) Describe your birthday?
Work, shots and beers at Fridays, The Note in West Chester for The Duke Spirit, then it snowed! I continued the celebrations Saturday night with some good friends. Best birthday since my 21st
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
Broke up with my boyfrend, got a job at a real radio station...
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Ryan being born, watching Charles play soccer, making up songs with Lisa, the rare days I got to sleep past 6 am...exciting isn't it?
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm stronger in some ways than I thought, I can really be a bitch sometimes (unintentionally...apparently it just comes naturally), I still need a lot of personal space...
22) Any new additions to your family?
Ryan!
23) What was your best month?
Hmmm...December. I got a new nephew, I got to see my family a whole lot, I'll get to see my home friends more than any other month, I got to hang out in Philly more often, I got a part of me back...
24) What music will you remember 2008 by?
*See "KTO's Great in '08" cd below*
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I probably drank the least this year than another other year since I started drinking...however I did it mostly with Steve, Lisa, and Jill
27) New friend?
McBridam!, Bob!, I finally/officially met Erin from LaSalle, and I gained a new arch-nemisis: Tim
28) Favorite night out?
Hmm...Jill's birthday at McKenna's, my birthday at Ryan's, Zito's Happy Hour, the night before Thanksgiving, Shannon's house in Maryland, the night my dad celebrity bartended...
29) Do you think your 2009 will be better than 2008?
Here's hoping...
It has been awhile since I made an Obsessions CD so I figured the end of the year was a good time to make a new one. *Note: it is not a best of 2008...it is a great in 2008. Difference - not all these songs premiered in 2008...they were just songs I listened to a crap load this year. Enjoy!
KTO'S GREAT IN '08
...some newbies, some oldies, and some all around good shit...
...some newbies, some oldies, and some all around good shit...
1. Liam and Me - Pretty Black Dress
2. Metro Station - Shake It
3. Earth, Wind & Fire - September
4. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
5. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
6. O.A.R. - Shattered
7. Paramore - When It Rains
8. Jenny Lewis - Carpetbaggers
9. The Pierces - Three Wishes
10. The Crash Motive - Waiting (Save Your Life)
11. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
12. Hooters - All You Zombies
13. Liam and Me - Call The Cops
14. Rilo Kiley - Breakin' Up
15. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
16. Katy Perry - UR So Gay
17. Benji Hughes - You Stood Me Up
18. JeNell & the Yets - Boy
19. Hello Tokyo - Radio
2. Metro Station - Shake It
3. Earth, Wind & Fire - September
4. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly
5. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
6. O.A.R. - Shattered
7. Paramore - When It Rains
8. Jenny Lewis - Carpetbaggers
9. The Pierces - Three Wishes
10. The Crash Motive - Waiting (Save Your Life)
11. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
12. Hooters - All You Zombies
13. Liam and Me - Call The Cops
14. Rilo Kiley - Breakin' Up
15. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
16. Katy Perry - UR So Gay
17. Benji Hughes - You Stood Me Up
18. JeNell & the Yets - Boy
19. Hello Tokyo - Radio
in a way, i need a change
from this burnout scene
another time, another town
another everything

No comments:
Post a Comment